Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Grilled Bananas

Geez, it's been 3 months since I posted on here! I've been repeating a lot of my recipes lately but I have tried quite a few Pinterest recipes that I need to post on here because they've become "keepers".

This quickly became a family favorite, even with Joe who doesn't like bananas. Colton loves stuffing these and we all enjoyed eating them. Perfect for summer bbq's!
GRILLED BANANAS
  • Bananas
  • Toppings of your choice - chocolate chips, coconut, peanutbutter chips, Nutella, caramel, nuts, etc.
Slit the bananas in half lengthwise, but be careful not to cut all the way through to the bottom. Spread apart the peel a bit and stuff full of the toppings. Place on a foil lined grill for about 5 minutes, or until the bananas are heated and the toppings have melted.   

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin